ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple to Reopen to Public on Oct 5th, 2020
HARE KRISHNA! Good news to all the devotees eagerly waiting for darshan of the Lord!
We are pleased to announce that the doors of ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple will be reopened to the public on Monday, October 5, 2020, after 6 months and 15 days.
We welcome you to visit the temple to receive the blessings of Their Lordships Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra and other Deities and experience the spiritual ambience of the temple.
Temple will be open for the visitors at the below-mentioned timings:
- 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- 9:30 AM to 8:00 PM without closure in the afternoon
Your safety is our priority.
As per the guidelines issued by the Central Government, the temple management will be strictly implementing appropriate safety and precautionary measures such as:
- Thermal screening at the entry points, and only asymptomatic persons permitted into the premises.
- Hand wash with soap, with a contactless sensor-based tap and foot-wash with the soap solution.
- Floor markings with the appropriate physical distancing of a minimum of 6 feet throughout the queue system.
- Posters/Standees/Banners carrying the public health and safety measures along with important guidelines to fight against COVID-19 are displayed at various strategic points to educate the visitors.
- Periodic cleaning of the places of public movement with a disinfectant solution.
- Gift and book counters are open for visitors with appropriate precautionary measures taken for the sale and delivery of the items.
- Prasadam is also distributed to the visitors, with appropriate care for public health and hygiene.
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES TO THE VISITORS:
We request you to kindly go through the below instructions and strictly follow them for a smooth and safe visit.
- Do not let any person who is aged below 10 years or above 65 years and/or a pregnant woman, or anyone with any sickness accompany you.
- Install Arogya Setu App in your mobile smartphone devices.
- Wear a face-mask or a handkerchief that covers your nose and mouth at all times.
- Follow the sanitization guidelines issued by temple administration such as footwear sanitization, hand and feet washing, with soap and other sanitization requirements.
- Follow the floor markings made to maintain physical distancing of at least six feet from others in the queues and waiting areas throughout your visit.
- Avoid carrying any big baggage into the temple premises.
- Do not bring any physical items such as food items, fruits or flowers as offerings for the Deity in the temple premises.
Sri Madhu Pandit Dasa, President of ISKCON-Bangalore temple said:
“We heartily welcome you to visit us and re-experience the spiritual ambience of the ISKCON Sri Krishna Temple. In these times of gloom and despair, open your heart to the divine blessings of Lord Sri Krishna in the ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple – Krishna darshana, hearing bhajans and kirtans and honouring Krishna prasadam. May Krishna consciousness bring spiritual joy and enlightenment to all.”