The Cultural Education Services (CES) wing of ISKCON Bangalore aims at enhancing values and life skills in children through culture-related activities. To further this cause it has multiple culture-centric initiatives for the benefit of students. Sri Krishna Contest is one of them.
Sri Krishna Contest is a written test (paper-based, objective type) conducted for students from Class V to Class X throughout Karnataka. It is held both in English and Kannada. The test is based on prescribed books dealing with Krishna conscious subject matter. The contest will be held at the schools.
- Class V: Young Devotees of Krishna: Inspiring stories of Prahlada Maharaja and Dhruva Maharaja
- Class VI: Srila Prabhupada: A brief life sketch of Srila Prabhupada, the founder-acharya of ISKCON
- Class VII: Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Life and pastimes of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu
- Class VIII: Vrajanandana Krishna: Divine childhood pastimes of Lord Sri Krishna in Vrindavana
- Class IX: Mathuranatha Krishna: Wonderful pastimes of Lord Sri Krishna during His days at Mathura
- Class X: Yadunandana Krishna: Lord Sri Krishna’s pastimes as the ruler of Dwaraka and leader of Yadus
All participating students will receive certificates and the school toppers will receive trophies.