ISKCON Bangalore conducts summer camp for students during the summer vacation.
Every year we conduct a summer camp with various cultural and educational modules for students from Class I to X, with a view to develop cultural values and increase their spiritual awareness. Download Culture Camp 2018 Brochure here
In a world infatuated with technological advancement, connecting to our roots is very essential.
'Srila Prabhupada, the founder acharya' of ISKCON, greatly desired to promote the rich cultural and spiritual wisdom of India among the younger generation. Following his desire, ISKCON has been disseminating spiritual knowledge and values to human society. ISKCON Culture Camp focuses on making children aware of and appreciate our rich cultural heritage.
We conduct value classes to instil values with stories of Vedic heroes and heroines from the puranas and conduct practical ‘do it yourself’ activities.
The children also get an opportunity to discover their innate talent and to hone their creative skills by participating in the module of their choice.
We also organize a one-day cultural tour to ancient temples in the proximity of the city for which interested parents may join. It is a spiritual picnic, with kirtan, games and tasty prasadam; and the children imbibe love for our rich culture and heritage.
The camp culminates with a grand stage performance on Talents Day. Children enthusiastically prepare and present the art that they have dedicatedly learnt in the 21 days of the camp. Proud parents, satisfied module teachers and audience cheer and applaud their efforts. Children of different modules collaborate to present a single show and thus imbibe the most important virtue of appreciating all talents to please the Supreme Lord Krishna.Register now.
This year, we are conducting the Culture Camp in different venues in Bengaluru.
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple, Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar, Bengaluru - 560010
- ISKCON Temple, Vaikuntha Hill, Kanakapura Road, Bengaluru - 560061
- Basil Woods*, Dodsworth Layout, Whitefield, Bengaluru - 560066
- PNC Cognitio School, Kumbena Agrahara, Kadugodi (P), Bengaluru - 560067
- Jain Heritage School, Kempapura Hebbal, Bengaluru - 560024
- Kartik Nagar (Chaitanya Center), Basil Woods Preschool Academy, LRDE Layout, Behind Karthik Nagar Bus Stop, Bengaluru - 560037
Camp Time: 8:45 am to 2:45 pm
* Children aged 2-6 years can also be enrolled for culture camp at Basil Woods. (Camp Time: 8:45 am to 12:45 pm)
Testimonials from Parents
Testimonials from Children