Culture Camp at ISKCON
ISKCON Bangalore conducts summer camp for students during summer vacation.
Every year we conduct a summer camp with various cultural and educational modules for students from Class I to X, with a view to develop cultural values in them and increase their spiritual awareness.
This will go a long way in helping them to become refined, cultured and civilized citizens of the society and achieve success in their personal, professional and spiritual life.
As part of this summer camp, we conduct special classes on Indian philosophy to help children gain access to the time-tested age-old wisdom of great sages and philosophers of our country. This helps the children to imbibe the right values and lead a meaningful life. The children also get an opportunity to discover their innate talent and to hone their creative skills by participating in the module of their choice.
The camp culminates with a grand stage performance on the Talents Day. We also organize a one-day Cultural Tour to historical / holy places in Karnataka to inculcate in children love for our rich culture and heritage.Register Now.
This year, we are conducting the Culture Camp in four venues. Camp Time: 8:45 am to 2:45 pm
- Sri Radha Krishna Temple, Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar, Bengaluru - 560010
- Silicon City Academy - Kumar Nursery, New Bank Colony, Konanakunte, Bengaluru - 560062
- Abhyaas Montessori – #1492, Abhyas Montessori, 20th Main, 10th Cross, Sector 1, H.S.R. Layout, Bengaluru - 560102*
- Basil Woods – 152, ECC Rd, Dodsworth Layout, Whitefield, Bengaluru - 560066*
* Children aged 2-6 years can also be enrolled for culture camp at Basil Woods & Abhyaas Montessori.
Camp Time: 8:45 am to 12:45 pm. For details contact: +91 9341124222 / +91 9341211119
Testimonials from Parents
Testimonials from Children