Heritage Fest is an entertaining and enlightening cultural carnival of contests celebrating India’s vibrant culture and traditions. The objective of this program is to bridge the cultural divide in this era of tech-frenzy, increasing juvenile delinquency and stressed lifestyle of kids. It provides an exclusive opportunity to the students to discover the creative and innovative talents within, by participating in a host of 27 cultural contests like Classical Dance, Coloring, Gita Sloka Chanting, Vedic Quiz, Vocal Music etc categorized in 6 main streams. This contest is open to all school-going children in Bangalore.
Streams & Contests
There are six streams of competitions and in each stream there are multiple contests.
- Dance: Classical Dance, Folk Dance
- Decoration: Altar Decoration, Cookery, Pushpalankara, Rangoli
- Drawing: Coloring, Handwriting, Painting, Pencil Shading, Calligraphy
- Literary Arts: Creative Writing, Essay Writing, Story Telling, Vedic Quiz, Rhymes, Elocution
- Music: Gita Sloka Chanting, Vocal Music, Music Concert, Instrumental Music, Vedic Mantra Chanting
- Theater: Dumb Charades, Mono Acting, Puranic Costumes, Mime, Vedic Skit
Heritage Fest 2015
We are conducting the Heritage Fest 2015 at ISKCON Bangalore, for students of LKG to Class X.
In ISKCON Bangalore the events are conducted from July 21 to Aug 12, 2015. Download for Heritage Fest 2015 Schedule.
Click here to download Heritage Fest 2015 Brochure.
The results will be announced in this website. Phone calls, e-mails or personal visits to ISKCON to know the results are not entertained. The Grand Finale will be conducted in ISKCON Temple on Sept 11, 12, 13 and 14, 2015.
Click here to download Heritage Fest 2015 Finals Schedule on 11th September.
Click here to download Heritage Fest 2015 Finals Schedule on 12th September.
Click here to download Heritage Fest 2015 Finals Schedule on 13th September.
Click here to download Heritage Fest 2015 Finals Schedule on 14th September.
Heritage Fest 2015 results are announced.
Click here to view the Results.